Aeroseal has a patented process to seal ductwork from the inside by injecting a fog of aerosolized sealant particles into a pressurized duct system. Through Aeroseal software, technicians measure with accuracy the duct leakage in commercial buildings & residential homes.
Typical energy savings should range between 10-30% of HVAC energy use. Simple payback times typically range between 1-4 years, and return on investment between 30% and 70%.
Some of the problems that commercial facilities suffer due to leaky duct work are the following:
- High Utility Bills
- Poor or Inconsistent Exhaust from Hotel Rooms / Apartments
- Inadequate air flow to some zones
- Increased Cooling or Heating Capacity Needs
- Inadequate Moisture Management
The 6-step Aeroseal SmartSeal System will allow you to save money and will provide your company the comfort it needs:
1. Wall registers are covered so that air can escape only through the leaks.
2. Aeroseal software injects sealant into the ducts for about an hour.
3. The small Aeroseal particles are kept suspended in the airflow.
4. As the air tries to escape through the leaks, the particles adhere to the leak edges, sealing the duct.
5. Ducts are sealed with 1 to 2 oz. of the sealant remaining in the ducts.
6. A computer-generated analysis will verify the success of the sealing process.
The Aeroseal duct-sealing patented technology is an effective, affordable and viable method of sealing duct leaks within commercial buildings. Let us help you increase the comfort in your building while your company saves money.