Reasons to have HVAC system inspected
- Provides complete scope of ductwork’s condition.
- Helps assess air leakage, fiberglass damage, etc.
- Allows a facility to budget future maintenance.
- Reduces risk of equipment failure.
- Complies with the CAL OSHA’s Labor Code
- Complies with NADCA’s ACR-2006
- Complies with ASHRAE’s Standard180 for annual inspection of HVAC systems.
- Also recommended by EPA, NFPA & NAIMA.
…Never Know What You’ll Find!
- Video Inspection of Ductwork
- Digital Photo Documentation
- Conditions Found Report
- Portfolio & CD’s for Record Keeping